Two Dice: Adding
A fast, simple game for 2 – 4 players. Use just one counter.
To Play: Roll two dice. Add the scores together. Move the counter according to your score. Land on, or pass 100 before any player rolls a double 6!
Zig Zag Numbers
Four Dice: Adding, Subtracting and the Red Die
To Play (2 – 4 players):
- Use a counter to mark each player’s position.
- Roll four dice: two white, one green, one red.
- Add the numbers on the white dice to find your score.
- If you roll 1, 2, 3 or 4 on the green dice, add your score to your position.
- If you roll 5 or 6 on the green dice, subtract your score from your position. If at ‘start’ stay at ‘start’.
- Play the red dice score (see below).
- Land on, or pass 100 first to win!
Red dice score (thanks to Gamewright’s Zeus on the Loose for these ideas):
- next player skips a turn
- choose: add 10 to your score or subtract 15 from another player
- move any player’s score to 50
- round any player’s score to the nearest 10
- players make this up before starting
- reverse the digits on any player’s score, 19 becomes 91; 8 becomes 80 etc.